Special functions of eCall
You can find more information about the special functions here.
Outlook SMS invitation
Outlook SMS invitation
Organize and send meeting- or event-invitations via SMS directly out of the Outlook-Calendar. No matter what calendar the receivers works with. Thanks to the e-mail access option, you can invite an inform each meeting participant via SMS.
The eCall logbook has a clear layout and provides you with many new and helpful functions.
These functions are provided by the logbook
- The logbook now has a comprehensive multiple filter function: Filter your entries according to the categories recipient, sender, message, type, status, points, trigger date and / or order. The filter logic is structured according to the criteria. Any number of filter criteria can be combined (AND logic).
- Arrange each column in ascending or descending order. Adjust the column width individually according to your needs with the mouse (This setting is browser-dependent!).
- The table representation has been supplemented by the columns "Recipient", "Sender", "Type" (e.g., SMS, Fax, etc.), "Points used" (Costs). These were formerly summarized in a single column.
- The "Type" column now also displays e-mails.
- You can manually specify how many entries you want to display per screen view. It is possible to go directly to a specific view (for example, page 3 of 5).
- Click directly on a line with an entry to see its detail view with all the information.
To monitor your eCall account you have the optional possibility to subscribe for a logfile with the transactions via e
mail. You have the following logfile formats to choose from:
- Mothly e-mail with the logfile of sent messages, including the display of the sent texts
- Monthly e-mail with the logfile of sent messages without displaying the sent texts
- Weekly e-mail with the logfile of sent messages, including the display of the sent texts
- Weekly e-mail with the logfile of sent messages without displaying the sent texts
- Daily e-mail with logfile of sent and received messages, including the display of the sent texts
- Daily e-mail with logfiles of sent and received messages without displaying the sent texts
Daily logfile delivery
You will receive two logs per day via e-mail which contain the sent and received data. You can choose whether you want the sent / received text messages displayed in the log file or not. If no messages have been sent at this day it will be noted in the logfile accordingly.
Weekly logfile delivery
You will receive a weekl logfile via e-mail which contains the data. You can choose whether you want the sent / received text messages displayed in the log file or not.
Monthly logfile delivery
You will receive a monthly logfile via e-mail which contains the data. You can choose whether you want the sent / received text messages displayed in the log file or not.
Note: Further information about the logfile information can be found in this document Description_-_eCall_datafields_logfile_delivery
In addition to the existing prioritisation of the messages for business customers it is possible to prioritise all outbound messages even higher, i.e. the system can be induced to work off those messages preferredly.
This option has the following characteristics:
- Only available for business customers
- Multi-level (the higher the faster)
- Applies to all messages from the account (text message & fax)
- No bulk mailing of messages
For further details and questions please contact us.
Earn money | Recommendation (Partner ID)
Your partner ID - Recommend eCall and benefit!
You can benefit by eCall by recommending it to other people. How does it work? It's very simple. You will find a link under the menu 'Partner ID'. First get your own link by providing your e-mail address at this location. Afterwards simply send a mail to your friends, family or colleagues with 'recommend eCall'.
If you run an own webpage you naturally can also create a own banner and place this link there.
For every eCall user recommended to us who buys points you will receive a commission of 10 percent. You will still receive the commission even if the user decides to buy points a few days later and directly logs in and not via your homepage. Every credit directly appears on the page 'Buy points / Overview of payments' as eCall points. You can use these points yourself to send your own SMS messages or for commissions of over CHF 80.- / Euro 50.-, you can have them paid out (0.10 CHF/point or 0.065 EUR/point). Simply send us an e-mail with your banking information. Please check your address on eCall under 'Account settings' -> 'Addresses'.
Quick references are not suitable for beginners!
They are addressed to users who are familiar with eCall and want a general overview of processes and functions of eCall (the quick reference doesn't lay claim to completeness).
The quick reference is also suitable for debugging.